USA Apostille, Inc. is the leader in U.S. document authentications.
This “How to apostille” section provide step-by-step instructions on how to apostille your documents so they will be accepted in another country.
What type of documents do you need to apostille?
- Birth Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Divorce Decree
- Single Status
- Background Checks (FBI, Police)
- Power of Attorney
- FBI Background Checks
- Vehicle Title
- Utility Bill
- U.S. Food and Drug Admin (FDA)
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture (USDA)
- IRS (Form 6166)
- Social Security Administration (SSA)
- US Federal Court – District Court (DOJ)
- DD214 Military Service Record
- Petition for Name Change
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Driver License
- Authorization Letter
- Travel Consent Letter
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Certificate of Free Sale
- Certificate of Origin
- Commercial Invoice
- Certificate to Foreign Government
- Patent and Trademark (USPTO)
- Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- National Archives (NARA)
- Certificate of Incumbency
What US State are your documents from?
Our staff is available Monday-Saturday from 9am to 6pm to answer your questions and provide you easy to follow-step-by-step instructions. Please call us at 1-800-850-3441.