USA Apostille, Inc. is the leader in U.S. document authentications.
We can process documents issued from all 50 U.S. states, District of Columbia, and the U.S. Federal Government. The Hague Apostille Convention consists of over 120 countris.
This “How to apostille” section provide step-by-step instructions on how to apostille your documents so they will be accepted in another country.
What type of documents do you need to apostille?
- Birth Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Divorce Decree
- Single Status
- Background Checks (FBI, Police)
- Power of Attorney
- FBI Background Checks
- Vehicle Title
- Utility Bill
- U.S. Food and Drug Admin (FDA)
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture (USDA)
- IRS (Form 6166)
- Social Security Administration (SSA)
- US Federal Court – District Court (DOJ)
- Petition for Name Change
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Driver License
- Authorization Letter
- Travel Consent Letter
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Certificate of Free Sale
- Certificate of Origin
- Commercial Invoice
- Certificate to Foreign Government
- Patent and Trademark (USPTO)
- Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- National Archives (NARA)
- Certificate of Incumbency
What US State are your documents from?
Our staff is available Monday-Saturday from 9am to 6pm to answer your questions and provide you easy to follow-step-by-step instructions. Please call us at 1-800-850-3441.
Click on the download image to your left to get started. Our apostille service is fast, convenient, and saves you time and money.