USA Apostille, Inc., is the leader in document authentication services in the U.S. with over 10 years of service and thousands of documents processed monthly.
We can apostille documents originating from or notarized in all 50 US states, the Secretary of D.C., and the U.S. Department of State in Washington, D.C. We can process documents for countries who are members of the Hague Apostille Convention and for countries who are non-members requiring Embassy or Consulate Legalization.
Office Hours: Monday – Saturday 9am – 6pm
Int’l Callers: 1-202-894-6554
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Card Authorization form: Please complete the credit card authorization form (second page of the order form) and include it with your order. The credit card authorization form is included in the attachment. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express. Once we have reviewed your order, we will charge your credit card and email you a paid receipt. Payment will appear as USA Apostille, Inc. on your credit card statement.
- Pay Online: Click on the following link to pay online through our secure website: [ https://www.apostilleservices.com/pay-online/ ]. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express. The receipt will be emailed to you after you have made your payment. Please include the paid receipt with your order form and original documents.
- Paypal: If you have a PayPal.com account, click on the following link to make a payment: [ https://www.apostilleservices.com/paypal/ ] The receipt will be emailed to you after you have made your payment. Please include the paid receipt with your order form and original documents. Note: We can only ship to the confirmed address listed in your Paypal account.
- Zelle: If you would like to pay with Zelle, please send payment to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the payment confirmation with your order form and original documents.
- Venmo: If you have a Venmo account, click on the following link for instructions on how to send a secure payment: [ https://account.venmo.com/u/apostille ] Please include the payment confirmation with your order form and original documents.
- Cash App: To pay with Cash App, click on the following link [ https://cash.app/$USAapostille ] or you can pay using the following cashtag through the app: $USAapostille Please include the payment confirmation with your order form and original documents.
- Money Order or Cashier’s Check: Please make check payable to Richard Johnston or USA Apostille, Inc. and include with your order. You can obtain a money order or cashier’s check from your local bank or local convenience store. The United States Postal Services (USPS) can also issue a money order.
- Personal or Business Check: We accept personal or business checks from the following banks: Chase, Wells Fargo, and Bank of America. Personal or business checks must be made payable to Richard Johnston. Please include the check with your order.
- Western Union / MoneyGram: Please contact us for instructions.
Obtaining an apostille can be complicated. Don’t leave this process to untrained employees or non-professionals who do not fully understand the apostille process and the unique requirements of certain countries. Your paperwork could be rejected costing you time and money. Don’t let this happen to you!
What US State are your documents from?
Our staff is available Monday-Saturday from 9am to 6pm to answer your questions and provide you easy to follow-step-by-step instructions. Please call us at 1-800-850-3441.